08:45 - 09:00
Technical Meeting and group photo
09:00 - 14:00
Tee off, SHOTGUN Start - Florida Scramble
Tournament mode: Florida Scramble
4 players in a team
Driving requirement: it is mandatory for each team member to contribute with at least four tee shots
At least 4 tee shots of each player in the flight have to be taken in account and written on the scorecards.
When playing from rough, bunkers, fairway or outside the fairway, the player whose ball is chosen does not play and the rest of the team will make a placement.
The team captain is writing the team score on the score card and is also responsible for returning the score card.
In a Florida Scramble:
- All four players tee off, the best shot is selected, then only three players hit their second shots. The best of the second shots is selected - and the player who hit it sits out the third shots; and so on until the ball is holed.
- Each member of the team tees off from the starting hole. The best tee shot is chosen through general consensus of the scramble team.
- The group can decide the best tee shot based on any criteria they choose. Usually, the best shot is the longest drive that lands in the fairway, though the team may choose a long tee shot that landed off the fairway in the rough if there is a decent lie.
- The spot of the best tee shot (does not have to be the longest/should be the one, that lies best for the next shot) is marked with a golf tee or ball marker.
- Players must pick up their golf balls and hit from within one club length of the newly marked spot, but not the player whose shot was chosen; this player sits out for the next shot.
- Team members continue selecting the best shot until the ball is in the hole. From the next hole, all four are starting again and continue like mentioned before.
- The team captain will write the team score on the score card and is also responsible for returning the score card.
When there is more than one winner, with the same result, there will be a score card shoot out done by comparing the results from most difficult 1-9 holes. (eg. 1st most difficult is Hole 12 index 1, 2nd most difficult is Hole 4 index 2, a.s.o.)
11:00 - 13:00
Photographer Course for non golfers
16:00 - 17:00
Awards Ceremony at BlackSeaRama